K, 1st, 2nd
Seasonal, Holiday, Activities
Printables, Worksheets, Mini Book
Subscribe now to receive updates and fresh ideas! By joining, you will also get 6 pages FREE of my IEP Meeting Agenda and Monthly Data Sheet.
These Thanksgiving activities will be a hit with your students! They will also have fun answering Comprehension Questions and using the Writing Prompts to discuss what they are thankful for. Students read about preparing a Thanksgiving meal and the importance of being thankful. Then they cut out pictures to answer comprehension questions about the story. Finally, they complete writing prompts on what makes them feel thankful.
WHO IT IS FOR
• Appropriate for elementary students.
• Students that want to discuss holiday traditions.
• Effective for teaching vocabulary skills and building reading comprehension.
• Encourage written expression.
• Educational Mini Book
• Inferencing and Comprehension activities.
• Check for understanding by using the writing prompts.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
• Mini-Book with 20 pages
• 9 Comprehension Questions
• 4 Writing Prompts
Subscribe to my newsletter for tips, freebies, and fresh ideas. You will also receive my free IEP Meeting Agenda.