K, 1st, 2nd, 3rd
Halloween, Sequencing, Language Therapy
Printables, Mini Book, Activities
Subscribe now to receive updates and fresh ideas! By joining, you will also get 6 pages FREE of my IEP Meeting Agenda and Monthly Data Sheet.
WHO IT IS FOR
• Elementary students.
• Students working on increasing their language skills.
• Students working on articulation.
• Halloween Mini Book (16 pages).
• Students read a story about trick-or-treating on Halloween.
• All character names start with /r/ to practice articulation.
• Comprehension check by matching characters with their costumes.
• Effective for sequencing skills.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
• All character names start with /r/.
• Work on initial /r/ in words, phrases, and sentences with your students.
• Work on initial /r/ in conversation by asking your students to retell the story.
Language Skills: Sequencing and Comprehension
• Each character is pictured at the end of the story.
• Cut out the characters and have students sequence them in the correct order.
• Use the character pictures to check for student comprehension.
• Have the students make predictions about what they think will happen next.
• Activities featured in color and black & white.
Subscribe to my newsletter for tips, freebies, and fresh ideas. You will also receive my free IEP Meeting Agenda.