2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th
.pdf Digital Download
Help your students become effective problem solvers and improve their behaviors in your classroom. Students will learn about interpreting body language, facial expressions, body postures, and tone.
Subscribe now to receive updates and fresh ideas! By joining, you will also get 6 pages FREE of my IEP Meeting Agenda and Monthly Data Sheet.
WHO IT IS FOR
• Appropriate for elementary students.
• Works great for students with autism.
• Students that need help identifying their emotions.
• Effective to practice identifying how others feel.
• Teaches nonverbal cues: facial expressions, tone, body posture, gestures, and situational context.
• Students learn how to sharpen their perspective taking skills.
• Students learn how to recognize nonverbal cues that includes body language and facial cues.
• Encourages written expression.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
This bundle includes the following social skill resources:
Discusses the following emotions: Sad, Mad, Shy, Anxious, Angry, Confused, Silly, Frustrated, Upset, Nervous, Proud, Bored, Curious, Disappointed, Furious, Embarrassed, Excited, Grumpy, Scared, Puzzled, Cheerful, Playful, and Timid.
Discusses the following physical emotions: hot, cold, strong, tearful, alert, tired, satisfied, sick, hungry, and thirsty.
Written expression: Students also create their own mini book, answer comprehension questions, write their own “I feel” statements, and learn about character analysis.
This product is a digital download. I do not issue returns, refunds, or exchanges.
Subscribe to my newsletter for tips, freebies, and fresh ideas. You will also receive my free IEP Meeting Agenda.