Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd
.pdf Digital Download
These Thanksgiving activities will be a hit with your students! Students read about preparing a Thanksgiving meal and the importance of being thankful. Then they cut out pictures to answer comprehension questions about the story. Finally, they complete writing prompts on what makes them feel thankful.
Subscribe now to receive updates and fresh ideas! By joining, you will also get 6 pages FREE of my IEP Meeting Agenda and Monthly Data Sheet.
WHO IT IS FOR
• Appropriate for elementary students.
• Students that want to discuss holiday traditions.
• Effective for teaching vocabulary skills and building reading comprehension.
• Encourage written expression.
• Educational Mini Book
• Inferencing and Comprehension activities.
• Check for understanding by using the writing prompts.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
• Mini-Book with 20 pages
• 9 Comprehension Questions
• 4 Writing Prompts
This product is a digital download. Therefore, I do not accept refunds, returns, exchanges, or cancellations.
Subscribe to my newsletter for tips, freebies, and fresh ideas. You will also receive my free IEP Meeting Agenda.