9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
Black History Facts, Cultural Activities, Diversity
Printables, Worksheets, Activities
Subscribe now to receive updates and fresh ideas! By joining, you will also get 6 pages FREE of my IEP Meeting Agenda and Monthly Data Sheet.
Teach your students about diversity by using this resource during Black History Month and beyond. If you are searching for engaging activities to use with your secondary students during Black History Month, then this resource is for you.
WHO IT IS FOR
• Appropriate for high school students.
• Students that want to learn about more about Black History.
• Effective for teaching cultural diversity.
• 32 famous African Americans.
• Details of their contributions to society.
• One page biography of each historical figure.
• Multiple choice and short answer Quiz.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
You are saving 15% off the price of the individual products by purchasing this time-saving bundle. These black history facts are a collection of my top selling, most popular resources in my store.
Interactive Table of Contents
Each Historical Figure has a Quiz
(Set 1) 16 Historical Figures
(Set 2) 16 Historical Figures
Subscribe to my newsletter for tips, freebies, and fresh ideas. You will also receive my free IEP Meeting Agenda.