8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
Job Skills, Employment Readiness, Resume Help
Printables, Worksheets, Activities
Subscribe now to receive updates and fresh ideas! By joining, you will also get 6 pages FREE of my IEP Meeting Agenda and Monthly Data Sheet.
Many teenagers will be entering into the work force. Applying and searching for that first job can be overwhelming. These employment readiness activities are designed to decrease the stress of the job search and help your students stay on track.
• Appropriate for teenage students.
• Students that need help with employment readiness skills.
• Effective for practicing resume writing, applying for jobs, preparing for interviews, and job search tips.
• Job skills lesson plans to use with your students.
• Magazine format for enhanced learning.
• Interactive Table of Contents.
• Hands on activities for students to practice writing their own resumes, interest inventory, job search techniques, and practice common job interview questions.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
How to Get Started, Interest Inventory
Job Search Tips, Social Media
Job Application Tips, Application Process
References, Preparing for the Job Interview
First Impressions, Dressing for the Job Interview
Interview Tips, Common Interview Questions
You’re Hired-Tips for the Job, Future Goals
Employment Readiness Activities:
Subscribe to my newsletter for tips, freebies, and fresh ideas. You will also receive my free IEP Meeting Agenda.