Brown Bear Craftivity
Brown Bear is a classic book that encourages reading and comprehension. This fun craftivity is sure to entertain and engage the kids!
Manila File Folders
Brown Bear Printables–can be found here.
1. Print out two sets of Brown Bear Printables
2. Prepare your Manilla folder and then cut out each picture
3. Open the Manilla folder and glue pictures to each side
4. Laminate the entire folder
5. Cut the folder in half
6. Cut out pictures on one half of the folder
7. Glue Velcro half on each picture that is cut out
8. Glue the other Velcro half to pictures on folder
Now you have a finished product!
The object of the game is for students to match the pictures and Velcro them in place. Students can also Velcro the pictures as they read the story or sequence the pictures in the correct order of the story.
Another fun matching activity is to have the child match the shadows with the actual pictures.
You can create another folder craftivity with Velcro. Have the child match the shadows and Velcro them to the folder.
Or have the child match the picture and glue it to the shadow on the picture.
All pictures belong to The Artsy SLP. Please do not use any images or photos from this blog (except when linking to the original post on social media) without obtaining written permission from the author.