View cart “Positive Self Esteem Activities” has been added to your cart.
Teen Social Skills Bundle
Grades: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
Subjects: Social Skills, Teens, Pragmatic Language
Resource Type: Printables, Worksheets, Activities
Pages: 210 pages (Color and Black & White)
In Your Inbox
Subscribe now to receive updates and fresh ideas! By joining, you will also get 6 pages FREE of my IEP Meeting Agenda and Monthly Data Sheet.
Interpreting nonverbal language and social cues are essential for communication. These social skills activities for high school students will encourage comprehension skills by using real photos.
• Appropriate for teenage students.
• Works great for students with autism.
• Students that need help identifying their emotions.
• Effective for students that need to practice identifying how others feel.
• Effective for teaching about facial expressions, tone, body posture, gestures, and situational context.
• Students learn how to sharpen their perspective taking skills.
• Students recognize nonverbal cues that includes body language and facial cues.
• Encourages written expression.
You are saving 15% off the price of the individual products by purchasing this time-saving bundle. These teen social skills are a collection of my top selling, most popular resources in my store.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
This bundle includes these social skill resources for teens:
Nonverbal Language Skills for Teens
Nonverbal Language Skills for Teens Part 2
Teen Cell Phone Social Skills
Feelings and Emotions for Teens
Feelings and Emotions Flashcards
Discusses the following emotions: Sad, Helpful, Apologetic, Confused, Disappointed, Nervous, Bored, Hopeful, Hopeful, Worried, Upset, Confident, Disgusted, Excited, Tired, Scared, Happy, Ungrateful, Content, Annoyed, and Surprised.
Addresses the following social issues: Peer Pressure, Teen Drinking, Shoplifting, School Dances, Body Image, Self Esteem, Teen Addition, Domestic Violence, Depression, Stress, Dating, Distracted Driving, Anger Management, Cyber Bullying, Cheating, White Lies, Teen Smoking, Cliques, Responsibility, and Determination.
Teaches texting skills and how to respond to scenarios that include: Problems at work, Friend Advice, Relationship Advice, Family Health Concerns, Social Events, Dating, and Social Media Woes.