Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd
.pdf Digital Download
This Halloween book will be a hit with your students! This interactive and hands on mini book is engaging for your students. Work on comprehension and sequencing skills after reading the story.
Subscribe now to receive updates and fresh ideas! By joining, you will also get 6 pages FREE of my IEP Meeting Agenda and Monthly Data Sheet.
WHO IT IS FOR
• Elementary students.
• Students working on increasing their language skills.
• Students working on articulation.
• Halloween Mini Book (16 pages).
• Students read a story about trick-or-treating on Halloween.
• All character names start with /r/ to practice articulation.
• Comprehension check by matching characters with their costumes.
• Effective for sequencing skills.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
• All character names start with /r/.
• Work on initial /r/ in words, phrases, and sentences with your students.
• Work on initial /r/ in conversation by asking your students to retell the story.
Language Skills: Sequencing and Comprehension
• Each character is pictured at the end of the story.
• Cut out the characters and have students sequence them in the correct order.
• Use the character pictures to check for student comprehension.
• Have the students make predictions about what they think will happen next.
• Activities featured in color and black & white.
This product is a digital download. I do not issue returns, refunds, or exchanges.
Subscribe to my newsletter for tips, freebies, and fresh ideas. You will also receive my free IEP Meeting Agenda.